Address Legal Description Information
7239 Concession 6 Concession 6 (n), Part Lot 31 (s) Pt Lot 32 Orange Lodge Hall - Uxbridge-Scott Historical Society Property
By-law No. 79-054
7239 Concession 6 Concession 6 (n), Part Lot 31 (s) Pt Lot 32 Fifth Line Church - Uxbridge-Scott Historical Society Property
By-law No. 79-054
7239 Concession Road 6 Concession 6, North Part Lot 31, South Part Lot 32, and now RP 40R-10522 Parts 1 to 3 Gould-Carmody House - Built in 1860 by Joseph Gould, the local MPP, this is the original farmhouse on the Gould property where the Historical Centre is now located
7239 Concession Road 6 Concession 6, N Part Lot 31, S Part Lot 32, and now RP 40R-10522 Parts 1 to 3 Scott Township Municipal Hall - Built in 1860 on northeast corner of Lot 14, Concession 5, this 'barn farmed' building used by Scott Township Council from 1860-1967
7239 Concession Road 6 Plan 40M1869, BLK 14 Stokes-Kydd House - Built in 1908 on the east side of Uxbridge, served as a residence for former Councillor Deputy Reeve and Reeve, George Stokes and later was purchased by George and Nellie Kydd.  Mrs. Kydd served as the first woman Mayor in Uxbridge in 1963
30 Franklin Street Plan 83 BLK 64 Lot M Halbert Hardy House
9449 Regional Road 1 Con. 6 (e), Pt Lot 27 Thomas Foster Memorial
Railway St. at King St. W/S Plan 83 BLK G QYZ and Pt Streets Uxbridge CN Railway Station
11909 Regional Road 1, E/S Con. 7 (w) Pt Lot 20, Now RP40R14593, Part 1 (Leaskdale) L.M. Montgomery House - Leaskdale Manse Museum Site
16 Main Street S. W/S Con. 6 (n) Pt Lot 30, and Plan 83, Blk 000 Part Lot 584, Now RP 40R7596, Part 1, 2 Uxbridge Music Hall Property
38 Main St. S W/S Plan 83 BLK 000 Pt Lot 1, 2, 19 Dr. Mellow - Dr. Bascom House
268 Hwy No. 47 Con. 2 Pt Lot 16 Goodwood Hall
39 Main St. North Con. 2 Pt Lot 36, 37 Former commercial Hotel Building and Property - Hobby Horse Arms
9 Toronto St. South Plan 83 Pt BLK E Lot 1, Pt Lot 7 and Closed Toronto St. Pt. Uxbridge Public Library
62 Mill Street Plan 83, Blk BBB, Lot 484 to 487 1/2 and Blk CCC, Pt Lot 491 1/2 and Blk FFF Lot 525, 526, Pt Lot 527 and Lot 5, 488 1/2  Isaac Gould House - Built 1866.  Property previously owned by Joseph Gould.  Area known as "Gouldville."  All Gould children born at this location.  Original "Red House" built in 1839 was demolished in 1918.  Another home was built further back on the property in 1866 and was a 1 1/2 storey centre gable Victorian Gothic.  As owner of the electric light mill, Mr. Gould was the first person to install electricity in this home.
By-Law No. 2010-171
Reg. No. DR954379
The Altona Inn Concession 2, South Part Lot 1 (Altona), 1035 Concession 2  Altona Inn is a unique example of a 19th Century Village Inn built in 1875 situated at the crossroads of Pickering Sideline 30 and Uxbridge Second Concession Road.  It provided weary travellers with a resting place and social gathering for local residents.
7040 Concession Road 2 South Part Lot 31, Concession 2 Siloam School House, Bylaw #2011-149, Reg. No. DR1052736
7049 Concession 4 Concession 4, S Pt. Lot 31, Now RP 40R-7819, Part 1 North Albion Hotel & Stable - Operated by Nelson Brice in 1866 & 1868 the hotel was soon taken over by Lance Hutchinson until 1900.  Known as the Roseville Hotel it was also used as a post office.  It is the oldest commercial structure in the Township.
7239 Concession Road 6   Quaker Hill P.S.